- 9-hour Bach Ma National Park trip from Hue
- Hike to Bach Ma Mountain and a scenic waterfall
- Enjoy cooler, high-altitude air
- Picnic lunch at an old French villa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hue’s City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
What To Expect
Descend from the summit and continue to an old French villa for a picnic lunch: what is now Bach Ma National Park was once a favorite getaway for the Colonial French, and hundreds of abandoned villas are scattered through the mountains here.
After lunch, hike the Five Lake Trail past a medicinal plant garden to the Do Quyen Waterfall (it’s a good idea to bring sturdy shoes for this slippery hike). If desired, you can continue to the bottom of the falls, a down-and-up hike that follows 689 steps, an additional hour of walking. You’ll have time to freshen up before you begin the return trip to Hue, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Hue’s City Centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the city, harbour and the Hue’s Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- This tour includes driving over uneven paths, surfaces and off-road bumpy roads, unsuitable for pregnant women, people with neck and back problems and those with limited mobility.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Discover Bach Ma National Park from Hue.