5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique Turtle Sanctuary and Sunset Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique Turtle Sanctuary and Sunset Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unique Turtle Sanctuary and Sunset Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique Turtle Sanctuary and Sunset Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Unique Turtle Sanctuary and Sunset Experience
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Half-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHuatulcoUnique Experiences - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaNature and Wildlife - OaxacaEco Tours - OaxacaVolunteer Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory