Departure & Return
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Partial cancellation is not available for roundtrip transfers.
- Wheelchair accessibility is limited.
- 1 standard-size bag and 1 carry-on bag are allowed per person.
- Additional and oversized baggage is subject to space availability and may incur an extra surcharge.
- Photographs are meant to illustrate vehicle type only; your vehicle may differ from what is pictured.
- If you miss your flight or change your itinerary, you must immediately contact us to reschedule your transfer.
- If you have trouble locating your driver, please call the number provided.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms