5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
River floating and Mud bath
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
Bugambilia 701, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaFloat Trips - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsSan Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & Tickets