12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to La Ventanilla
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the lobby of your hotel between 9:30-10:00am
- Huatulco Airport, Huatulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tao Travel 365
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 in 1 Tour - Mazunte, Cacao Factory, La Ventanilla National Park & Turtle Spawn?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 in 1 Tour - Mazunte, Cacao Factory, La Ventanilla National Park & Turtle Spawn?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 in 1 Tour - Mazunte, Cacao Factory, La Ventanilla National Park & Turtle Spawn?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 in 1 Tour - Mazunte, Cacao Factory, La Ventanilla National Park & Turtle Spawn
12 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChocolate Tours Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaChocolate Tours - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Maguey Bay (Bahía Maguey) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & Tickets