4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing with the guide the day before the trek.
Qualified professional trekking guide.
Professional mountain cook.
Assistant of guide and cook more than 8 people or big groups.
Donkey drivers, donkeys (12 kilos per person, baggage and personal clothing)
More than 06 people 01 emergency horse.
Transfer from Huaraz to different start and end points of the Trekking in private transport.
Camping tent (03 squares are for the use of 02 people)
Sleeping bag (-5 °C approx.) and personal inflatable mattress.
Kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent.
All Kitchen and dining equipment, plates, cups, utensils, etc.
Tables, chairs, lamps.
All meals during the trek (vegetarian option). 03 Breakfasts, 04 snacks, 03 tea time and 03 dinners.
Basic First aid kit and oxygen.
Radio communicator and cellular (coverage areas)
Permanent and personalized assistance from our Travel. Information complete pre-departure, extension services or others themes.
Extra hotel nights in the city, Huaraz.
Drinks and food in the city of Huaraz during his stay.
Taxi, laundry, telephone call, etc.
Extra days for delayed or anticipated arrivals.
Does not include tips.
Does not include the first breakfast, the last dinner on the trekking and climbing routes.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scheler Artizon Trek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Cruz Llanganuco Trek Cordillera Blanca
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHuarazHiking - LimaHiking - ChiclayoHiking - ParacasCategory