16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring the soaring peaks of the Cordillera Blanca draws travelers to Huaraz, but many popular mountains require technical skills and previous experience. You don’t need either for this private trek up Mateo Mountain, or Nevado Mateo, which offers the chance at a classic Cordillera Blanca climb. You’ll cover rocky trails, moraines, and a steep glacier with a personal mountaineering guide to ensure a fun, safe trip to the high peaks.
- Private climbing trip means personalized service
- Included, shared transport from Huaraz takes care of logistics
- Get great views of Huascarán, the highest peak in Peru
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Huaraz accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Climbing Equipments like: Harness, Climbing Boots, Crampons, Ice Axes, Ropes
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel pickUp in Huaraz, provide name of the Hotel otherwise you can loose your reservation
Departures are everyday at 2am in the morning from Huaraz Hotel
Return DetailsHuaraz hoteles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- OPERATED BY Peru Bergsport e.i.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7799P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHuarazClimbing - LimaClimbing - ChachapoyasClimbing - ChiclayoCategory