- Start from the Cashapampa trailhead for more acclimatization time
- Use provided tents and sleeping pads to stay warm at altitude
- Provided meals takes care of complicated trip planning
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Huaraz hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in downtown Huaraz
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If there is not a group to join, you will complete the trek with a porter
- OPERATED BY Peru Bergsport e.i.r.l.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.