11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Thai town of Kanchanaburi on this 11-hour tour from Hua Hin and Cha-Am. In addition to its natural features, Kanchanaburi is known for its sites affiliated with the atrocities of World War II, including the bridge over the River Kwai on the Burma Railway, built by forced laborers and prisoners of war. You'll visit the bridge, as well as the JEATH War Museum and Kanchanaburi War Cemetery. Lunch and hotel transport are included.
Saved to wishlist!
Tours and transfer from and to your Hua Hin / Cha-am Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Hua Hin / Cha-am (See exception list for the applicable beaches) with English speaking guide
Lunch included at a local restaurant (food only)
All taxes and service fees included
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Supplements for transfers from and to Hua Hin / Cha-am hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located at Khao Takbiab, Petchaburi and Pranburi). Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin / Cha-am
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on private basis only with English speaking assistance.
- This excursion does not include a train ride over the Death Railway - due to the time schedule of the train, we regret not being able to fit in a train ride into this full day program.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kanchanaburi and the Bridge over the River Kwai Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kanchanaburi and the Bridge over the River Kwai Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kanchanaburi and the Bridge over the River Kwai Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kanchanaburi and the Bridge over the River Kwai Day Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHua HinBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - BangkokHistorical Tours - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokCategory