3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Houston Heights is an up–and–coming neighborhood that visitors often miss. Discover the area’s history and culture on a food tour that stops at a variety of mom–and–pop shops, eateries, and markets loved by locals. Your guide, who eliminates the hassle of planning and navigating on your own, gives you inside tips and recommendations for the rest of your visit.
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point550 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39348P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHoustonFood Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - AustinCategory
Houston Museum of Natural ScienceHouston Theater DistrictTanger OutletsHolocaust Museum HoustonMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonGerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkWells Fargo PlazaJPMorgan Chase TowerThe Health MuseumHouston City HallDowntown TunnelsHouston ZooTranquility ParkMinute Maid ParkBayou Bend Collection and GardensMarket Square ParkSam Houston ParkHouston Livestock Show and RodeoMontrose