3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Houston Heights is an up–and–coming neighborhood that visitors often miss. Discover the area’s history and culture on a food tour that stops at a variety of mom–and–pop shops, eateries, and markets loved by locals. Your guide, who eliminates the hassle of planning and navigating on your own, gives you inside tips and recommendations for the rest of your visit.
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks unless specified
Departure & Return
550 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Heights Food Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Heights Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Heights Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 39348P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonHalf-day Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
Holocaust Museum HoustonHouston Theater DistrictTanger OutletsWells Fargo PlazaMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonThe Health MuseumHouston Museum of Natural ScienceJPMorgan Chase TowerMontroseHouston Livestock Show and RodeoDowntown TunnelsHouston ZooTranquility ParkMinute Maid ParkBayou Bend Collection and GardensMarket Square ParkSam Houston ParkHouston City HallGerald D. Hines Waterwall Park