To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Metro Light Rail tickets
Guided city tour
Photos at most famous park in Houston
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point233 Main St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astroville Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Light Rail Train Tour of Houston with Tunnel Access?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Light Rail Train Tour of Houston with Tunnel Access?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Light Rail Train Tour of Houston with Tunnel Access?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Light Rail Train Tour of Houston with Tunnel Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 192749P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHoustonRail Tours - TexasCity Tours - TexasRail Tours - GalvestonCity Tours - GalvestonRail Tours - AustinCity Tours - AustinCategory
Houston Museum of Natural ScienceDowntown TunnelsGerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkMarket Square ParkJPMorgan Chase TowerSam Houston ParkBayou Bend Collection and GardensHolocaust Museum HoustonMinute Maid ParkTranquility ParkThe Health MuseumTanger OutletsKemah BoardwalkMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonHouston Theater DistrictHouston City HallHouston Livestock Show and RodeoMontroseWells Fargo Plaza