- Hop-on sightseeing tour of Houston
- Enjoy great views of Houston from the open-top, double-decker bus
- See the historic downtown, Market Square Park, Hermann Park, Chase Tower and more
- Hop off the bus to visit the lively Museum District, Theater District or Houston Heritage Society
- Take the family to see a variety of critters at the Houston Zoo or Downtown Aquarium
- Learn about Houston’s history and sights from live commentary by an onboard guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Houston City Tours Visitor Center Address: 1302 Dallas St Houston, TX 77002 Directions: Houston City Tours Visitors center is located at : 1302 Dallas street Houston Texas 77002 (located behind the Four Seasons Hotel at the Convention Center district )
What To Expect
Disembark the bus whenever you wish to explore an attraction further. Hop off near Market Square Park to sample a cosmopolitan variety of food in the historical 19th-century square; or, ascend to the vertiginous observation deck of the JP Morgan Chase Tower to enjoy sweeping vistas from Texas’ highest building.
Stop at City Hall to admire the tranquil park and historical structures that surround it, or absorb the electric atmosphere of the theater district as you explore the thriving 17-block area. Cross Hermann Park to visit Houston Zoo and the erudite Houston Museum of Natural Science and the Museum of Fine Arts.
Buses depart from each of the six stops every 75 minutes and run between 10am and 4pm. Please see the Itinerary section below for a full list of stops serviced.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized