- Houston ghost tour is a fun introduction to Houston history
- 1.5-mile (2.4 kilometer) walking tour takes you to haunted Houston sites
- Family-friendly tour isn’t too scary for kids
- Chance to grab a craft beer at the start of the tour (own expense)
Departure & Return
We meet inside Craft Beer Cellar for the tour.
The tour ends at The Conservatory (1010 Prairie St, Houston, TX 77002).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Haunted Houston Ghost Walking Tour (All Ages).