3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
There’s plenty for foodies to get excited about in Houston, with some excellent restaurants, tasty street food, and cuisine from all around the globe. On this walking tour, explore the north Downtown area of Houston and discover the culinary highlights of the warehouse district, Market Square Park, and Main Street. Stop along the way to sample a selection of local favorites, regional specialties, and artisan foods, including Tex-Mex, Greek, and Spanish dishes.
- Explore Downtown Houston on a guided walking tour
- Sample delicious Houstonian delicacies, Tex-Mex dishes, and Spanish tapas
- Receive tips on where to drink and dine in Houston from a local guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
220 Main St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
1040 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77043, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. **Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 39348P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonHalf-day Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
Tranquility ParkHouston Livestock Show and RodeoBayou Bend Collection and GardensHolocaust Museum HoustonDowntown TunnelsKemah BoardwalkJPMorgan Chase TowerMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonTanger OutletsMarket Square ParkHouston Museum of Natural ScienceWells Fargo PlazaMinute Maid ParkHouston Theater DistrictGerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkMontroseThe Health MuseumSam Houston ParkHouston City Hall