1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a step back in time at the Museum of the 20th Century in Hoorn. With your admission ticket in hand, explore the exhibitions at your leisure, and hear the secrets of artefacts and trinkets dating from 1900 to 1980. See how your grandparents’ kitchen and living room might have looked, and discover once-new technologies like gramophones and televisions. An English audio-guide is available for your visit, free of charge.
- Museum of the 20th Century exhibition ticket in Hoorn
- Discover toys and technologies dating from 1900 to 1980
- Relive or discover decades gone by
- An audio-guide in English is available for your visit
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum van de Twintigste Eeuw, Krententuin 24 Oostereiland, 1621 DG, Hoorn The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Museum van de 20e Eeuw
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43531P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesHoornAttractions & Museums - North HollandMuseum Tickets & Passes - North HollandCategory