2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Colored lanterns are a symbol of Hoi An, where locals believe they bring happiness, luck, and wealth. Bring home a souvenir with a difference, a lantern that you made yourself, after this fascinating class. Choose from a wealth of different silks then work with your instructor to craft a bamboo frame and create your lantern, which will fold away neatly into your luggage. Your class includes a Vietnamese tea tasting.
- Make your own foldaway silk lantern with an instructor
- Choose between a range of different colored silks and designs
- Opt for morning or afternoon classes, depending on your schedule
- Discover the different flavors of Vietnamese tea
Saved to wishlist!
Instructor and english speaking guide
Your Foldable Lantern
A Gift made from your instructor
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
8 Trần Cao Vân , 8 Trần Cao Vân, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam, VietnamThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoian Handicraft Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lantern Making Class
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 days 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsHoi AnCraft Classes - Central VietnamCraft Classes - My SonCraft Classes - Da NangCategory
Tan Ky Old HouseGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolTra Nhieu Fishing VillageThu Bon RiverHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Museum of Trade CeramicsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTra Que Vegetable VillageHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)