Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour to Wineglass Bay, from Hobart
- Stop at scenic spots on the way to Freycinet National Park
- Have the option to hike to the beach at Wineglass Bay or take a shorter walk to a lookout point
- Bring swim gear in summer and warm clothes in winter
- Includes transport by minivan, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wineglass Bay Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It takes about 45 minutes to get to the view and it is uphill all the way but you are rewarded with stunning views." See review