Are you interested in?
- Explore the Tasmanian wilderness on route to Launceston
- Discover natural attractions including Lake St. Clair and Russell Falls
- Accommodation and mini-van travel are included on your tour
- Hassle-free hotel pickup in Hobart, and drop-off in central Launceston
Departure & Return
Departure PointHobart Central YHA, 9 Argyle St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our existing pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences. If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
Return DetailsLaunceston Visitor Information Centre, 68-72 Cameron St, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: • Camera • Drink bottle • Comfortable trail walking shoes • Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen • Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea) • Waterproof jacket (just in case) • Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Tasmanian Wild West Coast Tour from Hobart to Launceston.