- Explore the Tasmanian wilderness on route to Launceston
- Discover natural attractions including Lake St. Clair and Russell Falls
- Accommodation and mini-van travel are included on your tour
- Hassle-free hotel pickup in Hobart, and drop-off in central Launceston
Departure & Return
We can drop off at any hostel or hotel located in the Launceston CBD area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: • Camera • Drink bottle • Comfortable trail walking shoes • Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen • Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea) • Waterproof jacket (just in case) • Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms