4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take advantage of your limited time in Tasmania with a 4.5-hour shore excursion to some of the area's top attractions. Complimentary round-trip transportation from port spares you the hassle of rushing to a meeting point in an unfamiliar place. Visit the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, where you have the chance to feed kangaroos by hand. Historical highlights include a panoramic city tour of Hobart and a visit to the charming village of Richmond.
- Make the most of your limited time on dry land
- See the highlights of Hobart in half a day
- Get up close to Australian wildlife in Tasmania
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off from port
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from the terminal
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance Fees to Bonorong not included. Entry fee with our discount is $26 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal. Please make your way to the Information desk inside the terminal. Where you will see your guide with a sign saying Tassie Tours. Check in opens 30 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Thank you
- Hobart - Mac 2 Cruise ship terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Meeting point is situated 150m from the terminal situated on corner of Franklin Wharf and Hunter st.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Hobart's Best In Half A Day
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursShore ExcursionsBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaShore Excursions - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaMarkets - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneShore Excursions - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneMarkets - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyShore Excursions - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
North Hobart Tours & TicketsZoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsTinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & TicketsLark Distillery Tours & TicketsHobart Salamanca Market Tours & TicketsCascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & TicketsHobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & TicketsMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & TicketsTasman Bridge Tours & TicketsSullivan's Cove Tours & TicketsHobart Sandy Bay Tours & TicketsMoorilla Winery Tours & TicketsBonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsConstitution Dock Tours & TicketsBattery Point Tours & TicketsSt. David's Cathedral Tours & TicketsTahune Forest AirWalk Tours & TicketsTasmanian Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsRichmond Gaol Tours & TicketsHobart Runnymede Tours & Tickets