- Tour of Mt Wellington and MONA visit with Derwent River ferry transfer
- Take in panoramic views over Hobart from the Mt Wellington summit
- See Battery Point, St David’s Park, Cascade Brewery and other Hobart sights
- Visit MONA, Australia’s most controversial and exciting art museum
- Enjoy a scenic ferry from MONA to Sullivans Cove along the Derwent River
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
When you arrive at MONA, located on the Berriedale peninsula on the property of a local winery, admire the museum’s contemporary exterior design before going inside to explore its art collection, owned and exhibited by David Walsh, a Tasmanian entrepreneur who has described the venue as a “subversive adult Disneyland.” Australia’s biggest privately funded museum, it’s home to everything from ancient artifacts to controversial mixed-media installations. If you feel at various times inspired, enthralled and shocked, you’re in good company.
If you get hungry or thirsty, head to the onsite restaurant, cafe or wine bar, with its tasting room that features regional wines (own expense). Then leave the museum to catch the ferry for a river cruise along the Derwent back to Hobart, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Good to go up top of Kunyani early and we enjoyed great views, and the commentary on the way up and down." See review