- Museum entry and return ferry travel are included
- Get wine samples, a complimentary bottle of wine, and lunch at no extra cost
- A fun day out to enjoy with friends or your partner
- This is a private day out
Departure & Return
This is a self-guided experience. Meet at Brooke St Pier 15 minutes prior to departure. You will take the MR-1 Fast Ferry to Mona and Moorilla, located north of Hobart in Berriedale. No hotel transfers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moorilla Estate
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience