- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Meeting point is next to the information desk within the cruise terminal between 8:30 am and 9:00 am, for departure by 9:00 am. Our staff will be wearing bright green tunics for ease of identification. Groups need to arrive together in order to be seated on the same bus.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This product is specifically for Cruise Ship passengers. Land based customers should access product 13015P8.
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A fair amount of walking is involved but transport can be provided up to the AirWalk itself, for those who do not wish to undertake the walking trails.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60-minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours around Tasmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mt Wellington and Tahune AirWalk Tour from Hobart with Roundtrip Port Transfer.