- Board a historic coach tram as you explore the best of Hobart
- Includes live onboard commentary
- See over 30 attractions including Penitentiary Chapel, Queens Domain, and Battery Point
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn about the city’s convict past at the Hobart Convict Penitentiary, including buildings built by prisoners, and lighten things up with a look at more pleasant attractions like St. David’s Cathedral, the Queens Domain, the Cascades Female Factory Historic Site, Cascade Gardens, and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
Your tour ends when you return to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.