- Maria Island scenic cruise with Ile Des Phoques
- Enjoy free time or a history tour on Maria Island
- Guided tour of UNESCO-listed Darlington Convict Settlement
- Opportunity to see wildlife like fur seals and albatross
- Optional hotel pickup and drop-off from Hobart
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please book your Hobart shuttle bus separately by choosing the tour + bus option if you do require the pickup
- Tours are subject to weather and minimum numbers
- Tours are perfect for children and families!
- The vessel is safe and comfortable and provides protection from the elements
- The vessel has a comfortable on board toilet, which doubles as a change room for those wanting to swim
- East Coast Cruises reserves the right to cancel departures at anytime and will refund the full amount of any monies paid by the customer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Our 5-star tour is catered with drinks and optional food/lunch onboard
- Designed and guided by professional scientists
- Small and personalised tour groups. Maximum 24 people for room to move about the boat!
- Waterproof jackets and pants available onboard the boat
- Perfect for children
- Seasickness tablets and wristbands provided to all guests if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maria Island Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms