- Full-day gourmet Tasmanian seafood cruise
- Travel by comfortable custom-built boat along the Derwent River and D'Entrecasteaux Channel
- Feast on fresh rock lobster, wild abalone and oysters caught before your eyes in pristine Tasmanian waters
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet seafood lunch accompanied by local cheese, wines and beer
- Explore calm waterways and deserted beaches
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our office is located next to the lifting bridge at Franklin Wharf, Hobart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lots of food as there were only 3 pax on this cruise." See review