7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delicious foods and wines of the Derwent Valley and Tasmania with the intimacy of a small-group tour from Hobart. Your guide takes you to favorite local eateries for morning tea, a gourmet lunch paired with local wine, local seafood, and cheese samples. Also, visit a winery and distillery for wine and gin tastings, and receive a complimentary photo and video "postcard" of your day.
- Discover the food and wines of the Derwent Valley
- Includes lunch, and food, wine, and gin tastings
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven participants
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Pick up and drop off service
Mandarin translations in audio and text
Small Luxury Groups less than 7 guests for intimacy and enjoyment
Photo and Video 'Postcard Experience'...inclusive professional photos and video of your day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air bnb in Central Hobart
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasmania Gourmet Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Agrarian Kitchen Eatery and Derwent Valley Gourmet Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agrarian Kitchen Eatery and Derwent Valley Gourmet Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Agrarian Kitchen Eatery and Derwent Valley Gourmet Food Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsMt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & TicketsHobart Runnymede Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsSt. George's Anglican Church Tours & TicketsTasmanian Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsZoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsMoorilla Winery Tours & TicketsLark Distillery Tours & TicketsHobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & TicketsHobart Salamanca Market Tours & TicketsMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsBonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsTahune Forest AirWalk Tours & TicketsTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & TicketsNorth Hobart Tours & TicketsHuon Valley Tours & TicketsMount Field National Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & Tickets