5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Let someone else take care of the significant planning that comes with a 5-day trip on this coast-to-coast tour of Tasmania. See the country’s gothic mountains and rainforests in the west, the beaches and pink stone peaks of the east, and a lot in between. You’ll visit Wineglass Bay, Cradle Mountain, Mount Field National Park, Montezuma Falls, and get a chance to spend some time with a Tasmanian Devil at an animal sanctuary (own expense).
- Get a comprehensive overview of what Tasmania has to offer in five days
- Travel with a guide: let someone else take care of planning a packed itinerary
- Opt for visiting a Tasmanian Devil at a wildlife sanctuary
- Value: 4-nights’ accommodation are included
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport between sites
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
HOBART Pickups Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse, wait at 95 Hampden Road Battery Point @ 7:20 Pickled Frog Backpackers, 281 Liverpool Street @ 7:30 Travelodge Hobart, 167 Macquarie Street @ 7:35 St David's Cathedral, Murray Street (opposite Hadleys Hotel) @ 7:40 Hobart Visitor Information Centre @ 7:40 YHA Central Hobart, 9 Argyle Street @ 7:45 Tassie Backpackers @ The Brunswick Hotel, 67 Liverpool Street @ 7:45
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jump Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Lap of Tasmania Tour from Hobart (flexible ticket)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Lap of Tasmania Tour from Hobart (flexible ticket)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Lap of Tasmania Tour from Hobart (flexible ticket)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Lap of Tasmania Tour from Hobart (flexible ticket)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingHobartMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Sullivan's CoveRichmond VillageBattery PointCascades Female Factory Historic SiteParliament HouseMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Maritime Museum of TasmaniaSt. David's CathedralMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Lark DistilleryQueens DomainMount Field National ParkMawson's Hut Replica MuseumSouth HobartConstitution DockRussell FallsNorth Hobart Tasman BridgeConvict TrailTahune Forest AirWalk