- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic air tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Available only February – May
- Children from 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary requirements must be known prior to departure
- Group bookings encouraged
- Luggage restricted: Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 12 kilos of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Maximum of 10 people per booking
- Onward Travel Arrangements: As flight arrival and departure times from and to Hobart and Bathurst Harbour can vary due to weather conditions, we recommend for our interstate & international travelers to allow a 1 day minimum buffer between the end of your charter and any onward travel arrangements, so as to allow for any changes to itineraries.in response to the weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasmanian Boat Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 31 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 19 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 7–19 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 75% refund, you must cancel 20–30 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff