- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hobart Visitor Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart
Other picks up may be available on request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an active tour, suitable for guests with a moderate level of fitness. It is most popular with guests in the 18-40 age range
- Transfer back to Hobart is approximately AUD35 per person payable direct (this may be on the day after the tour, dependent on external operator schedule)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jump Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour to the Falls, Mountains, Lake & More of West Coast Tasmania.