Are you interested in?
- 3-day excursion to Tasmania’s Southwest National Park, from Hobart
- Spend two nights in a luxury private camp with comfortable accommodations
- Explore Tasmania’s pristine wilderness with an expert guide
- See rare birds, visit Aboriginal middens and caves, cruise along waterways and beaches, and even climb a mountain
- Visit one of the world’s last remaining temperate rain forests
- Includes scenic flights, boat trips, deluxe accommodations, and all meals
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people allows for a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point115 Kennedy Dr, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring toiletries
- Please wear comfortble wear clothing and closed-toe shoes suitable for walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Southwest National Park Wilderness Camping Tour.