- Ideal for travelers who want to see many highlights over two days
- Flexibility: opt for visits to MONA Museum or Bonorong Sanctuary
- Visit markets, mountains, islands, townships, and more
- Includes round-trip ferry to Bruny Island, and pickup and drop-off from central Hobart
Departure & Return
The Hobart Travel and Information Centre is our default pick up location. You MUST still notify us should you pick this location, So we can confirm the time. firstname.lastname@example.org Pick up is on the corner of Davey St and Elizabeth St Please remember: We only pick up within a 5km radius of the CBD.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up within a 5km radius of the Hobart CBD.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 4
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny lookout or Mt Nelson will be it's substitute.
- Entry to Bonorong and MONA not included.
- This tour is designed to cover the major tourist attractions around Hobart.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day - Two of Tasmania's Best Tour.