2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Entry Fees
Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
1 nights accommodation
Hobart CBD Hotel, Hostel and Motel pickup and drop off
Advanced Eco-Certified Tour
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our exisiting pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences. If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
*TOUR CAN DEPART LAUNCESTON UPON REQUEST*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tas East Coast Escape Tour including Bay of Fires, Wineglass Bay & Devils?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tas East Coast Escape Tour including Bay of Fires, Wineglass Bay & Devils?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tas East Coast Escape Tour including Bay of Fires, Wineglass Bay & Devils?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tas East Coast Escape Tour including Bay of Fires, Wineglass Bay & Devils
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaOvernight Tours - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneOvernight Tours - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Convict TrailHobart Convict PenitentiaryMoorilla WineryBattery PointLark DistilleryCascades Female Factory Historic SiteHobart Sandy BaySouth HobartBruny Island Berry Farm Mount Field National ParkQueens DomainHobart Salamanca MarketMaritime Museum of TasmaniaSt. David's CathedralConstitution DockMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Parliament HouseSullivan's CoveRichmond VillageMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)