- Half-day food tour by motorbike in Ho Chi Minh City
- Try different Vietnamese dishes at local eateries
- Experience the vibrant streets of Ho Chi Minh City
- Includes food, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
On the corner of Ham Nghi & Ton That Dam street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hang on as your guide deftly weaves through the streets of Ho Chi Minh City and stops at small local spots that are known for great street food. Taste a variety of dishes that might include grilled foods, steamed rice paper, savory pancakes, and hot-pots. Along the way, learn how to make some dishes so that you can bring the flavors of Vietnam home with you.
At the end of the tour, your guide returns you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-group Street Food Lover by Motorbike (04 hours).