4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 and some exclusion apply)
High quality open-faced helmet
All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
Rain poncho (if needed)
Friendly and professional guides
All items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vietnam Traditional street food tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vietnam Traditional street food tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vietnam Traditional street food tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vietnam Traditional street food tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamCoffee & Tea Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoCoffee & Tea Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhCoffee & Tea Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Museum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Pham Ngu Lao StreetGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Vietnam Cookery CenterWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Tao Dan ParkBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Suoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Central Post OfficeThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)