4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5), tour guides, accident insurance, lots of smiles
All items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), a surcharge of 5 USD per person will apply, payable directly to the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saigon Shopping Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saigon Shopping Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saigon Shopping Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saigon Shopping Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamArt Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoArt Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhArt Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Suoi Tien Theme ParkBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Tao Dan ParkVietnam Cookery CenterBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Saigon SkydeckDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Pham Ngu Lao StreetMuseum of Fine ArtsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)