4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Once a high-crime slum area, Saigon’s District 4 is now one of the city’s most vibrant and fascinating zones. Shun the beaten path and savor foodie pleasures only locals know as you navigate it with your private translator/guide. Sample snake wine and “banh mi” sandwiches; try your hand at cooking in a local eatery; sample leaf-wrapped beef, seafood, beer, and cake. Your package includes guided taxi transfers to and from your hotel.
- Slurp, snack, and feast your way through Saigon’s District 4
- Enjoy an enriching cultural experience courtesy of your private guide
- See Thien Hau Temple and Spanish-style Xom Chieu Church
- Take it easy with guided 2-way door-to-door private taxi transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (district 1, 3, and 5) (A little extra money for another district)
All food and drinks, cool tissue, cultural gift.
Rain poncho and umbrella (if needed)
Friendly and professional guide.
Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour.
- Passengers weighing over 130 kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Saigon at Night Walking Street Food Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Saigon at Night Walking Street Food Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Saigon at Night Walking Street Food Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Saigon at Night Walking Street Food Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamNight Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoNight Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhNight Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Pham Ngu Lao StreetTao Dan ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Central Post OfficeVietnam Cookery CenterBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon Skydeck