4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
1 meal and 2 drinks
4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
1 eating stop and 2 kinds of drink
Private friendly English speaking tour guide
Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour..
- Passengers weighing over 130kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saigon Afternoon Excursion by Scooter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saigon Afternoon Excursion by Scooter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saigon Afternoon Excursion by Scooter?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saigon Afternoon Excursion by Scooter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Vietnam Cookery CenterCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Suoi Tien Theme ParkVam SatReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Museum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)