- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP AT ALL HOTELS LOCATED IN DISTRICT 1 ,2,3,4,5 FROM 07H35 AM AT LOBBY
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Settle into your private air-conditioned vehicle with your guide for the 38-mile (60-km) drive to the Cu Chi tunnels. Upon arrival, learn the background of the site while watching a short film about the tunnels. Then follow your guide around the site to learn about the web of tunnels dug by the Viet Cong fighters, and how they made bamboo traps, rice paper, and rice wine.
Continue to My Tho to discover one of the provinces of the Mekong Delta. Take a boat cruise on the upper Mekong River and observe some common activities in this region of Vietnam, which depends on the river in many ways.
Explore the smaller waterways by row boat, passing agricultural areas with fruit orchards, bee-keeping farms, and coconut groves. Stop to sample honey tea, fresh fruit, and coconut candy, and hear the folk music of southern Vietnam.
Your tour ends with return to Ho Chi Minh City and drop off at your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Halong Hanoi Transfer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Great choice if you have limited time in Vietnam and want to see a lot!" See review