Are you interested in?
- Take a 2-day tour along the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover rural Vietnam and see what life is like on the delta
- Take a boat ride along the delta and stop at plantations and villages
- Sample Vietnamese food with two included lunches and breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure Point22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con
*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above-prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.
***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.
******The meeting point address:
+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart your central Ho Chi Minh hotel by climate-controlled vehicle and travel to My Tho in the Mekong Delta. Stop to admire the ornate Vinh Trang Pagoda and board a motorized riverboat to chug past villages, stilted houses, and fruit plantations.
Go ashore at Turtle Island and savor lunch at a local restaurant before cruising along channels thick with water coconut trees. Stop to visit a family-run business and enjoy a hand-rowed sampan trip along narrow canals past farmsteads, fruit trees, and rice paddies.
Following a stroll through a village and fruit orchard, continue to Can Tho for dinner (own expense) and an overnight stay.
Overnight: Can Tho 2-star hotel
Day 2: Floating Market-Ho Chi Minh (L)
Begin with an early morning boat trip to the delta’s biggest floating market—Cai Rang—at its busiest and most interesting time.
Weave between the vendors’ boats at this wholesale market to see them trading fresh fruit and vegetables, and continue by boat through narrow waterways to a rice-noodle factory.
Watch the workers producing thin noodles from rice, and then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to your Ho Chi Minh hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY TNK Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh City.
- "I recommend this tour to a first-time traveler to Vietnam." See review