Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience part of Vietnam War history during this handy day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City. The network of underground tunnels was used by fighters during the war; learn all about that history, and even have a go squeezing through the narrow tunnels to get a real insight into how fighters lived in them. By joining this tour you can visit the easy way, without worrying about transport connections.
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Learn about Vietnamese history from your English-speaking guide
- Fire a gun for an extra fee
- This half-day tour can easily slot into even short itineraries
Saved to wishlist!
Air-con tourist bus,
English speaking tour guide,
Lunch and gun shooting.
Drinks and tips.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel address and the name of hotels at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC, 220 De Tham
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Nature Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86177P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon Central Post OfficeBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Museum of Fine ArtsSaigon SkydeckSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)