- Full-day trip from Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta
- Visit a scenic rural area by water and travel in a river boat
- Taste local fruits, candies, and honey
- Includes lunch at a Mekong Delta restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up all hotels,hostel ,airbnb located in district 1 from 07h30 to 08h10 am at lobby
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
What To Expect
Continue your trip into the Mekong Delta on a motorized river boat, navigating past riverside villages and farm fields on your way to Unicorn Island, where you’ll see a fisherman’s port bristling with stilt houses.
Pause for a snack of fresh fruits and locally-made treats, then continue to Turtle Island, a tiny river islet covered with fruit trees and lush vegetation. From there, you’ll transfer into a traditional hand-rowed boat that’s ideal for navigating narrow canals and exploring the quieter side of the Mekong Delta.
Your next stop is at a local bee farm, where you’ll break for tea sweetened with local honey, and listen to traditional music that’s only found in the southern part of Vietnam. Visit a nearby coconut village to see how coconuts are transformed into handcrafts and coconut candies, then begin the return trip by boat to My Tho.
This full-day Mekong Delta trip concludes with transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mekong cruises tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.