Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1640 Tours & Activities
56 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the floating markets, delicious local food, and the maze of canals on this family-friendly private group tour along the Mekong Delta. Float through the famous bustling floating markets, and see how the local people busily exchange food and produce on this unique highlight of Vietnam. Visit fruit orchards, enjoy a lunch of local cuisine, and explore the area on this full-day tour.
- Explore on the Mekong Delta on this full-day private tour
- Private group tour: only your group will participate
- Sample fresh fruit and honey tea and tuck into a local lunch
- Private car, private boat, and local guide included
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch with local specialty
Fresh fruit and honey tea
Others not clearly mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up guests from Hotel at center of HCMC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are traveling to part of Mekong river delta where boating plays an important roles in transportation. You should take short clothes, sun cream, insect repellent, bottled water. Be ready for the trip. One more important tip is when you try any fruits; please make sure that they are washes by clean water.
- Tour departs everyday and with limited seat availble so please contact us to book as soon as possible.
- If your hotel/stay is NOT located in the dist 1 of HCMC, please inform us
- Cai Be Floating Market (belongs to Tien Giang Province) is one of the top tourist attraction places in Mekong Delta Area, contiguous to three Southwest provinces of Tien Giang, Ben Tre and Vinh Long. The market represents all the characteristics of local life in Southwest region.
- Many boats filled with different kind of fruits, vegetables, foods and other items are anchored along the river,
- Visitors cruise this market on the boats and can easily look for interesting things as the traders hang the merchandises from the wooden poles in front of the boat.
- Besides that, one of the unique points of Cai Be Floating is to contain the big Catholic Cathedral – the memorable backdrop for visitors which they can never see in other floating markets.
- Furthermore, Cai Be Floating Market is seen as the unique cultural characteristic of the countryside life. Visit and shopping at this floating market, visitors will have a great opportunity to explore and understand more about the tradition and culture in daily activities of Southwest people.
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be Floating Market is about two hour by bus or Car.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Travel Top
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 105035P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamDining Experiences - Southern VietnamLunch Cruises - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Southern VietnamDay Cruises - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauDining Experiences - Vung TauLunch Cruises - Vung TauWater Tours - Vung TauDay Cruises - Vung TauWalking Tours - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhDining Experiences - Phnom PenhLunch Cruises - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon SkydeckBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Vietnam Cookery CenterDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Suoi Tien Theme ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Tao Dan ParkReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Jade Emperor PagodaCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationVam SatParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)