4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 - some exclusion apply)
High quality open-faced helmet
All food and drinks, motorbike, and fuel
Rain poncho (if needed)
Friendly and professional guides
and lots of smiles
Entrance fees of some tourist attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour.
- Guests weighing over 130 kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ho Chi Minh - Vietnamese Vegan Food Experience By Scooter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ho Chi Minh - Vietnamese Vegan Food Experience By Scooter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ho Chi Minh - Vietnamese Vegan Food Experience By Scooter?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ho Chi Minh - Vietnamese Vegan Food Experience By Scooter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Tao Dan ParkCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Pham Ngu Lao StreetVietnam Cookery CenterSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon SkydeckReunification Palace (Independence Palace)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Central Post OfficeCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationVam SatBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)