4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
High quality open-faced helmet
All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
Rain poncho (if needed)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), a surcharge of 5 USD per person will apply, payable directly to the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour.
- Passengers weighing over 130kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon Night Craft Beer Tour With Motorbike Or Scooter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon Night Craft Beer Tour With Motorbike Or Scooter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon Night Craft Beer Tour With Motorbike Or Scooter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon Night Craft Beer Tour With Motorbike Or Scooter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesMotorcycle ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamUnique Experiences - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamBeer & Brewery Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Vung TauUnique Experiences - Vung TauMotorcycle Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Vung TauStreet Food Tours - Vung TauBeer & Brewery Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauFood Tours - Phnom PenhUnique Experiences - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhBeer & Brewery Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon Central Post OfficeDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Vam SatMuseum of Fine ArtsSaigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetSuoi Tien Theme ParkTao Dan ParkWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station