3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 - some exclusion apply)
High quality open-faced helmet
All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
Rain poncho (if needed)
Friendly and professional guides
Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour..
- Passengers weighing over 130kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Street Food Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Unseen Street Food of Saigon Adventure Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Unseen Street Food of Saigon Adventure Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Unseen Street Food of Saigon Adventure Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Unseen Street Food of Saigon Adventure Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsMotorcycle ToursExtremeMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh City4WD Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamSporting Events - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamExtreme - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamCoffee & Tea Tours - Southern Vietnam4WD Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Can ThoSporting Events - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoExtreme - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoCoffee & Tea Tours - Can Tho4WD Tours - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhCoffee & Tea Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetMuseum of Fine ArtsTao Dan ParkDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Vietnam Cookery CenterSuoi Tien Theme ParkVam SatBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)