Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Seaport Pickup Instruction: Phu My Port (SP-SSA INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL SSIT)
1. Let us know that you arrived and ready to be picked up
2. After immigration (60 - 90mins) and collecting your luggage, proceed through the exit door
3. Walk along or use free shuttle bus to the MAIN EXIT GATE (500m - 900m depend on terminal) (you can ask information assistance booth)
Driver/Guide will be holding a sign with your name or the company/group name. If you do not have a meet and greet service per-arranged, please call us.
Please note that:
1. Vehicles are not allowed to the terminals, vehicles have to wait at the parking area outside. If you would like the van to pick you up from inside the port, you will need to pay an extra US$30 per person. Otherwise, it is a 5-minute walk from the cruise terminal to the meeting point.
2. If your cruise schedule is changed, please phone/message.
3. Waiting time will be 60 mins from PICK UP TIME, if we don’t receive any info of amendment from passenger/head company, driver will leave and transfer booking will be NO SHOW with fully charged.
4. Driver waits maximum 90 mins if we get request from passenger/head company.
- Phu My Port
- Cai Mep Port
- Thi Vai Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OUROS Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.