7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring Vietnamese cuisine in Ho Chi Minh City, starting with a market visit, on this private excursion. On arrival at the cooking school, take a tour of the garden farm and harvest its fruits. A professional chef demonstrates how to prepare four authentic dishes that you sit down to enjoy for lunch. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included in this full-day tour.
- Private Ho Chi Minh City cooking class with a master chef
- Visit the market to purchase ingredients
- Tour a farm and harvest from the garden
- Learn to cook Vietnamese dishes and enjoy a meal
Saved to wishlist!
Prawn wrap with coriander/Special spring roll /Vietnamese Pancake
Papaya salad with BBQ Meat /Seafood/Vegetables and Stew Chicken with mushroom
Banana spring roll with coconut cream or orange sauce
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service provided at accommodations within Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Nhà Bè Riverside, JPGP+3F2, Hiệp Phước, Nhà Bè, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Western Asian Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy to follow instructions from the chef to make some delicious dishes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Vietnamese Cuisine: Cooking Class from Ho Chi Minh City
7 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 day 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamUnique Experiences - Southern VietnamCooking Classes - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoUnique Experiences - Can ThoCooking Classes - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhUnique Experiences - Phnom PenhCooking Classes - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Tao Dan ParkSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Central Post OfficeBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Museum of Fine ArtsSaigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Vietnam Cookery CenterGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Suoi Tien Theme Park