- Private cyclo tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit several Saigon markets
- Coconut water provided
- Morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF for these hotels are in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Pick up time around 8:00 - 8:30AM ( Morning tour) or 15:00 - 15:30PM ( Afternoon tour)
If your hotel is outside D1, D3,... Please make your way to the meeting point at TOUR DESK inside Avanti Sai Gon hotel 10 minutes before the activity start.
Add: 188 Le Thanh Ton Str., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
What To Expect
During the half-day tour, you can stop at any of the markets you'd like to explore, and take as many photographs as you wish. At some point, your driver will stop to buy you a refreshing coconut water.
Visit the wholesale flower market of Ho Thi Ky; find dozens of cats and dogs at the pet market; and savor fresh fruits and other produce at Ba Hat. You'll find a huge selection of secondhand and refurbished electronics at Nhat Tao, while Soai Kinh Lam offers a wide selection of fabrics, from silks to tartans. Head to Cho Lon (Chinatown) to view Western architecture crossed with Chinese influences at the wholesale Binh Tay market, and visit Thien Hau Pagoda, a Chinese-style temple.
You'll have time to browse the cosmetics, toys, electronics, sunglasses, and industrial goods of Kim Bien market before your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1,3)
- A maximum of one adult and one child under 07 per tour; two adults will not fit on the cyclo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Travel Mate And Trading Company Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 4-Hour Ho Chi Minh City Market Tour by Cyclo.