- Enjoy 3 full days of private tours from Ho Chi Minh City
- Go sightseeing in the former Saigon with an expert, private guide
- Visit Chinatown’s Quan Am Pagoda and Thien Hau Temple, and explore the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Travel to My Tho along the Mekong Delta and take a boat ride
- Marvel at huge Buddha statues that tower over the ornate sanctuary of Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Descend into the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground network used in the Vietnam War
- Includes private airport or hotel transport by car or minivan, plus three lunches
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Accommodation is not provided on this tour. You'll need to pre-arrange your accommodation. Please advise your hotel details at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Small-Group Best of Ho Chi Minh: City Sightseeing, Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour.