Visit World Heritage site Itsukushima Shrine by sea & Oyster raft tour
40 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get access to the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site of Itsukushima Shrine by sea on this peaceful Oyster Raft Tour. Save time researching and planning how to get to Itsukushima Shrine, and instead hop aboard an oyster raft for a quick and convenient excursion. Enjoy the company of oyster fisherman, who will educate you about how they cultivate oysters, and take you directly to the shrine.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Itsukushima Shrine
- Choice of multiple departure times throughout the day
- Enjoy the unique experience of going on an Oyster Raft Tour
- Local oyster fisherman will tell you how oysters are cultivated
Departure & Return
Departure PointShimada Suisan, 1-chōme-2-6 Miyajimaguchinishi, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima 739-0412, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age Limit： Preschoolers are not allowed
- The landing pier and the deck of the boat are very slippery, so make sure you wear clothes and shoes easy to move around in.
- The boat used for this tour does not have a cabin and a roof, so please dress warmly.
- The boat does not have a restroom, so please make sure you relieve yourself before boarding the boat.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at Shimada Suisan 10 minutes before the boat leaves. If you arrive late for the departure time, your reservation will be counted as a cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Please note in advance that the tour might be canceled because of the weather or other circumstances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit World Heritage site Itsukushima Shrine by sea & Oyster raft tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit World Heritage site Itsukushima Shrine by sea & Oyster raft tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Visit World Heritage site Itsukushima Shrine by sea & Oyster raft tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit World Heritage site Itsukushima Shrine by sea & Oyster raft tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P202
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - ImabariHistorical Tours - ImabariSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ImabariWater Tours - TakamatsuHistorical Tours - TakamatsuSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TakamatsuCategory