- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Itsukushima Shrine
- Choice of multiple departure times throughout the day
- Enjoy the unique experience of going on an Oyster Raft Tour
- Local oyster fisherman will tell you how oysters are cultivated
Departure & Return
・Meeting point Shimada Suisan 1-2-6 Miyajimaguchi Nishi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima 739-0412 ・Access 【From Miyajimaguchi station】 It's a 10-minute walk. Or about the 3-minute ride by taxi. 【From Miyajima ferry tarminal】 It's a 10-minute walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age Limit： Preschoolers are not allowed
- The landing pier and the deck of the boat are very slippery, so make sure you wear clothes and shoes easy to move around in.
- The boat used for this tour does not have a cabin and a roof, so please dress warmly.
- The boat does not have a restroom, so please make sure you relieve yourself before boarding the boat.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at Shimada Suisan 10 minutes before the boat leaves. If you arrive late for the departure time, your reservation will be counted as a cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Please note in advance that the tour might be canceled because of the weather or other circumstances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff